The Coastal Cliffs Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A semi realistic wolf based RPG

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inCheeseburger
Staff
Soran ♂ Founder Talon ♂ Global Mod
Freyre ♀ Chat Mod
Roleplay Statistics
Latest topics
» Joining Application
Small Introduction  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 1:39 pm by Soran

» First Newsletter Announcement
Small Introduction  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2019 2:21 pm by Thistle

» Mates & Crushes
Small Introduction  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2019 11:23 pm by Soran

» Small Introduction
Small Introduction  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 9:29 pm by Admin

» Copyright Notice
Small Introduction  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 8:59 pm by Admin

» Positions & Descriptions
Small Introduction  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 8:57 pm by Admin

Small Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin

Admin

Small Introduction  Empty
PostSubject: Small Introduction    Small Introduction  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 9:29 pm

If you are one of the lucky ones, you wake up briefly inside a wooden crate in a panic, unsure of everything. Moments later, you’re feeling sick to your stomach again before falling asleep once more. Once you wake up again to the sound of strange voices calling out and the sound of fast moving water. The scent of salt stings your nose while strange birds squawk from above. Suddenly there’s an opening. So, as quickly as you’re legs can take you, you bolt out. Even though the sand beneath your paws feels new your instincts scream to keep moving. The water on the far side of the beach is lapping at the soft surface. All new plant life surrounds you as the shouts become more distant. Then a more familiar scent is caught on the wind: wolves. Faintly somewhere out there are howls. What will you do; follow the call of the wild or relearn everything you thought you knew alone?

Welcome members, friends, family and newcomers ! My name is Caesar and I am the founder/leader of the Coastal Cliffs Pack. This pack was created on 10/31/19 and I am proud to say we are officially open and accepting new applications for memberships.

We are a semi realistic wolf based roleplay. I would like to note that we do not have an actual pack set up within the WolfQuest game itself. All locations used within the website, no one actually has ownership of. Everyone and anyone is welcome to join but, please read the following forum closely for needed details such as the secret word to join! If you have any questions, comments or concerns, don’t hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
https://coastalcliffspack.forumotion.com

Small Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Coastal Cliffs Pack :: Welcome :: Pack Information-
Jump to: